Our client, a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies require a Java Services Developer to work on-site in a leading Tier 1 Australian bank on an exciting exciting project where a changing regulatory environment has driven the need for more robust management of data and how it is used to meet reporting requirements.
We are ideally after a Java Service Delivery person with some commercially demonstrable skills in front-end development.
- Very good at core Java (Java 8) and Spring (MVC and Spring Boot)
- Solid understanding of functional programming (lambdas)
- Understands JPA and Hibernate
- Has built RESTful services before and has a good understanding of REST
- Has experience in building microservices
- Experience with integration patterns and frameworks
- Has good experience with a relational database (debug and understand performance issues)
- Can be a good problem solver
- Worked in an AGILE environment and works well in a highly collaborative way so must be strong communicator
- Must be able to get your hands dirty
- Experience with NoSQL (mongo, Cassandra)
- Understanding of docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud experience (AWS is preferable)
- Apace CAMEL and KAFKA (highly regarded)
- SCALA experience highly regarded
If you feel this role describes you apply NOW!