Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Java/Oracle Developer APS 6 for a non-ongoing role until 30 June 2019 at their location on Belconnen ACT.
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Assist with documenting current systems flows as requested by clients
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Extensive Full-stack Java programming experience covering data, business, server, and UI layer design and development.
- Knowledge of Oracle would be Highly Desirable
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services would be Desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent skills in achieving a well-engineered outcome in programming and systems development activities including: design, coding, testing, evaluating, integrating, deployment and documenting complex systems, components, or processes from supplied specifications/
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team focus on collaboration and development experience in an Agile setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills and experience effectively working with legacy code.
- Degree or higher in Software Development (or similar).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 187916
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.