- 3-6 months contract
- Australia's telecom Giant
- Melbourne CBD
We are currently looking for a Java Microservices/API Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's telecom Giant.
You will be responsible for code development, code review and maintenance. Providing required software design and implementation in the required platforms
- Advanced level knowledge of Java is mandatory.
- Must have experience developing and deploying API/Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot
- Must have experience working with container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like
- Experience working with API gateways such as APIGEE is highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference number #203965