- Senior JAVA Engineer Opportunities with industry leading organisation
- Fast paced project based environment - customer facing platforms
- Java 11 /Microservices/AWS (Serverless computing/Security)
Our client, a leader in the Telco sector, is looking for multiple Senior JAVA Engineers with strong API, REST/microservices and AWS to join their Agile based team.
The engineers in the team all work across the full SDLC, from design, development, deployment, test and monitoring/support so it is imperative that suitable candidates have similar experience and are keen to do the same. The current technology stack (which may change with new projects) revolves around JAVA 11, REST APIs/Microservices within cloud environment.
These are business critical roles and as such in order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- Extensive experience in Software development (APIs, Web services, Web applications, apps, etc)
- Solid Java development experience preferably in Java 11
- Experience in API strategy, development and management
- Familiar with leading technologies enabling DevOps (CI/CD)
- Worked with AWS or other cloud platform
- Preferably worked within Telecommunication or large enterprise environment
- AWS certified associate level certification or Java Certification will be advantageous
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact ANNA quoting reference: 214051
|Job Title:||Java Engineers|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Anna Galit|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 17:39|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's