Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and rounded IT professional who can bring expertise in the areas of Java development, automation testing with a sound understanding of and experience with DevOps practices. This is an initial contract opportunity until June 2019, with extension options of up to 12 months, and can be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Advanced knowledge and experience with a range of tools including but not limited to Git, SVN, JIRA, Jenkins
- Extensive knowledge of code repository (primarily Git) best practices including branching/merging strategies
- Knowledge and experience with a range of testing tools including but not limited to Cucumber, HP Performance Centre, JUnit and NUnit, Selenium
- Implementing DevOps principles
- Applications development, particularly in Java stacks
- Bachelor's degree in ICT, computer science, or equivalent
This role is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192231
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.