Peoplebank are recruiting for a number of Java Developers to join one of our rapidly expanding clients based in Adelaide (but with work from home flexibility) on a permanent, on-going basis.
We are looking for Java Developers, who love technology, aren't afraid of a technical challenge and want to work on transformation technology projects in an Agile and DevOps environment.
Indeed, you will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations. You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions.
- Establish engineering best practices, standards and build common frameworks
- Deliver high quality integration design and code
- Direct hands involvement in building / coding Microservices, and conducing code reviews
- Establishing quality engineering framework for automated Unit and System Testing of code and application
- Provide engineering solution guidance to solution architects
- Provide design-level and code-level feedback for integration engineers
- Continuously exploring new open source integration technologies to solve different integration problems
Skills and Experience required
- Software Engineer with strong hands on experience in Java Framework including Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience building Microservices
- Strong understanding of integration patterns
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps culture
- Solid understanding of SOA/REST architecture and REST maturity models
- Good knowledge of Containerisation, cloud technologies and cloud-based development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience using development tools such as Git, Sourcetree etc
- Experience defining and driving integration solution design
- Experience working with Cloud technologies i.e. OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc
- Excellent communication and technical articulation skills
- Have a passion for continuously exploring new technologies
We are shortlisting these roles ASAP, so don't delay and APPLY NOW!
SA: LHS 296564