About the Role
A large Financial Organisation is looking for a Java Developer with iSeries experience. The main focus of this role is software design and development. In this role you will also be involved in doing production support including performing root cause analysis, change management, environment management and ongoing process improvements.
You will perform a development and support role for the Equation and Midas applications on the iSeries platform, plus associated interfaces to upstream and downstream applications.
You will be working closely with other team members and business representatives to support operational production services.
Requirements for the Role
- Previous software design and development experience
- Strong Java, CLE, RPG ILE programming skills
- Previous experience with iSeries
- Knowledge in Equation or Midas application
- Tertiary qualification in Computing or related discipline
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills