- Big 4 Banks
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
We are currently recruiting for Mid-level Java Developer to work within a dynamic team environment for one of the Australian biggest banks.
As a Java Developer, you will be accountable for Ownership/accountability for the investigation of user requirements/problems and for developing technology solutions in accordance with business needs by; owning and delivering design specifications, including detailed design specifications; developing, maintaining and testing programs according to detailed technical, functional and non-functional specifications; contributing to the development of systems documentation and providing system support by providing fail and fix application support.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE programming languages.
- Proficient in Java, Spring, XML and SQL.
- Experience across the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Active Agile experience, and experience working with JIRA.
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
Nice to have
- Capital Markets
- Pricing and evaluation experience
- Credit Risk
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #191451
Please click the apply button.