Our client is a Fintech start-up, SAAS investment platform who are leading the way in powering the next wave of Australian Financial products.
They are looking for a Java Developer to take their platform to the next level -building the features and scale required to support Enterprise Clients.
This role will be responsible for pioneering improvements to their containerized micro-services platform, running Docker on Kubernetes within AWS to build a scalable, resilient, secure and performant system. You will be developing REST services (Java Spring Boot), create integration components and deliver new capabilities through their web admin portal.
- 5+ years experience working in a Senior Developer role handling micro-services on cloud infrastructure.
- Designing and building REST APIs in Java (Spring Boot 2)
- Strong DevOps skills (AWS and Docker/Kubernetes).
- A commitment to producing high quality and tested solutions
- Good knowledge of build tools, APM monitoring, logging, CI/CD pipelines, proxy, load balancing
- Web development (Angular)
- High volume distributed systems
- A good understanding of Network Security Architecture would be of benefit. (to implement security models for perimeter network defenses and DMZ architecture).
This is a critical role for our client. They need your expertise to ensure success of their business model moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment. If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #214209