Our client is looking for a Java Developer with 5 - 10 years' experience in Java development. You will be Working with architects to define architecture models and design critical integration.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knows basics of message broker architecture with any queueing solution like Kafka, IBM MQ, Rebbit MQ etc.
- Good knowledge on the Rest APIs, security, SSL.
- Should have done deployments independently and knows basic CI/CD tools like jenkin, ant, Maven, bitbucket/git, Juni.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques
- Design, develop, implement, support, and maintain complex Java applications
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design
- Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contact helia.moosavipeoplebank.com.au quoting reference # 238013