Seeking a Java developer for a 6 month contract based in Mount Gravatt to work onsite at a federal client.
Due to this position being onsite with the Federal client we can only consider candidates with Australian Citizenship
- Strong software development skills with hands-on experience in Java , SDLC ,Java EE , JDBC , Rest\ Soap service implementation and test
- Hands-on experience working with Java frameworks and libraries e.g. Apache CXF, Spring Boot, etc.
- Fully familiar with (automation) testing approach and framework (TDD, BDD) e.g. Java Testing ( Junit) , Selenium , Spring Test
- Experience in developing web applications e.g. Spring MVC , Angular
- Solid experience using devops tools - CI/CD - Jenkins
- Fully familiar with Kafka implementation
- Fully familiar with build / task automation and configuration management framework and associated scripting language e.g. PowerShell, maven, Bash
- Hands-on experience working with containerization technology e.g. Docker
- Solid understanding of AWS environments and related technologies / services e.g. Fargate, EC2, RDS, Cloud Watch, etc.
We need to make applications ASAP so if you are interested in throwing your hat in the ring please let me know and we can get your details across to them for review.
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 quoting reference number 200148