Our High-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and talented Java Developer for an initial 12-month engagement with extension options. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing intermediate to advanced Java Development for projects under window environments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a range of analysis, design, software development, prototyping, testing and maintenance activities under guidance from senior developers
- Drafting technical documentation for review by senior staff
- Creating software and technical designs for complex custom solutions/ conversions and migration solutions
- Assisting in the development and delivery of projects and providing release support and maintenance for developments
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant experience in Java Development with a demonstrable record in producing high quality application deliverables
- Previous JAVA development experience with integrated multi-tier application architectures
- Strong experience in front end technologies, Spring, IBM DB2, JPA, Webservice standards and JMS necessary
- Experience with web-based transaction systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, negotiate and liaise with a variety of stakeholders and the ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197976
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.