Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Java Developer for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and updating existing systems design documentation
- Develop, maintain and unit testing system components
- Communicating with team members to deliver high quality work
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Java Developer in an enterprise environment
- Experience with IBM technology stack (IBM DataPower, IBM Websphere MQ)
- Proven ability to gain knowledge and keeping at pace with changing technologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197635.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.