Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Developer for an initial 12-month contract role, with extension options, working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will:
- Provide application development in line with departmental standards and methodologies
- Deliver coding unit testing and maintain complex applications and components
- Contribute to the resolution of architectural and design issues
- Provide troubleshooting for production issues and incidents
- Conduct code review and other quality assurance tasks
- Liaise with analysts, testers, architects and other stakeholders to efficiently deliver high quality work.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3+ years' experience in software analysis and design, specifically working with Java EE Development with a deep knowledge and understanding of at least one of the following (ideally all): JAX): JAX-RS, JAX-WS, EJB, CDI, JPA
- Frontend development with experience ideally in ReactJS, NodeJS (including NPM), CSS, HTML5
- Oracle DBMS experience and knowledge of Database design.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite (OSB and/or BPM), Drools and Adobe Experience Manager (including Livecycle Designer).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting job reference 195823 for further details.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.