Peoplebank are recruiting for a Java Developer to work for one of our best clients, based in Adelaide.
You will be a key member of the applications team as part of a growing larger ICT group responsible for developing new, web-based software applications as well as maintain existing ones.
Key Criteria -
- Experience with the following Java frameworks and technologies
- Spring Boot and other related Spring projects
- Experience in JPA, Maven, RESTful web service development
- Relational database design, implementation and development - including extensive SQL experience (preferably with PostgreSQL)
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of high-quality software within reasonable time frames
- Production of well written, concise and meaningful technical documentation to support new and existing software applications
- Development of outstanding quality control measures for new and existing software applications.
Key duties/tasks include, but not limited to:
- Develop new software applications and new features for existing software applications
- Investigate and rectify issues with new and existing software applications
- Write technical documentation for new and existing software applications
- Develop appropriate automated tests for new and existing software applications
- Assist in the specification of requirements for new software applications and changes to existing software applications
So, if you are a skilled Java Developer looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402