Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Java developer for a non-ongoing role. This is an ASAP engagement, going through until June 2019 and is working in Canberra's north.
Within this role you will be responsible for undertaking a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes as well as contributing to the evolving system architecture and design.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- a minimum 3 years' experience as a Java Developer
- a background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and/or Hibernate.
- development experience in an agile environment
- the ability to design, code, test, correct and document large and/or complex programs
- system/solution design abilities
- A background in mathematical statistics
- tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 189049
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.