Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Java Developer for a 6 months non-ongoing role starting ASAP with extension option.
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Develop code to the Client's standard
The successful candidate will have the following skills and knowledge:
- minimum 3 years' experience as a Java Developer
- development experience Agile environment
- background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate
- design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
- system/solution design abilities
- tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
- SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 186200
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.