Our client, a leading Insurance agency based in the heart of Sydney CBD offers a cutting-edge technology environment with end to end development. They are currently recruiting for a Java/Micro Services Developer to support and develop their bespoke inhouse CRM system.
As the successful Java/Micro Services Developer you will act as a senior member of the IT team, working in an Agile environment, collaborating with all business units and will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting the bespoke inhouse CRM system
- Developing and maintaining robust web applications
- Producing well tested and complete software products
In order to be the successful candidate, it is essential you have:
- Excellent experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Strong Java EE background
- Scrum / Agile methodology, Pull Request and Code Reviewing
- Excellent experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in version control (git) and continuously integration
- Good understanding of OO and design patterns.
This position offers you a great opportunity to work in an organisation that are devoted to working with the latest technology and are looking to be a market leader within their field - with a key focus on developing AI and Machine Learning projects this year.