This innovative, technology organisation has been a leading provider of niche software solutions to the Australian market sector for the last decade.
Fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion into global markets. As such, they are seeking a dynamic Mid Level full-stack Java Developer to work across their portfolio of projects in an Agile environment.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal team member, you will:
- Design clever solutions to maximise product feature adoption - minimise customisation
- Generate ideas / provide input for new product features
- Collaborate with colleagues to review designs and new product features
- Contribute to the evolution of an organisations delivery capability.
- Engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5+ years of hands on java development in a dynamic, fast-paced and agile environment.
- Java/JEE (Hibernate/ORM, Spring)
- MySQL and any other SQL RDBMS
- HTML5 /CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive Design
- AWS (nice to have)
- Python (nice to have)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (business and product)
- Understanding of modern SaaS platforms
- Experience with web-based-, responsive-, and mobile applications
- Jira/ Confluence experience
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of business and external clients
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Degree in Engineering, Finance Applications, Information Systems or similar experience
- Domain knowledge in HR/Finance/Sales Ops systems.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, fantastic working environment and the opportunity to work with a talented product team led by supportive leaders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Henderson quoting reference: 182705.
Please click the apply button