About the role
One of Australia's banking giants is currently looking for a Developer to join its product team. In this role you will be required to produce detailed designs, develop applications and provide user support.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Review/redesign processes and procedures
- Monitor progress of requests and keeping users informed
- Develop system designs for small/sub-systems
- Work with Business Analysts to develop detailed program specifications
- Use technical specifications to develop/modify structured code
- Conduct post implementation reviews
- Develop solutions
Requirements for the position
- At least three years experience in application development
- Design and development experience in Enterprise Integration applications
- Strong IBM Websphere, MQ Administration and SSL/TLS 1.1, 1.2 skills
- Demonstrated Java/JEE, Spring, JMS, Web Services
- Experience in File Transfer solutions such as SFTP, Connect Direct and Control-M AFT.
- Demonstrated XML/XSD/XSLT experience
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows/Networking and scripting
- Strong problem solving skills and experience with software development and debugging
- Work with a strong customer focus
- Tertiary qualifications in IT/Technology/relevant field
- ITIL Framework certification will be looked upon favourably
- Understanding of SDLC
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply asap so not to miss out. Thanks in advance for your application.