Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities.
- Solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions.
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions.
- Manage the release and ensure go live production support and maintenance for the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation.
- Lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day to day operation.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience of using Java/JEE technologies.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering end to end solution.
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering solutions using Java EE, web services, Git and relational database.
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate and Spring to implement high performance solutions.
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering
- solutions using Angular, Node/NestJs, GraphQL and RESTful services.
Applicants must be Australian citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 237393