A local Government Client is in need of a Senior Java Developer for a long term contract in Parramatta.
About the role
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Java Applications and Services for the client for a digital project.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement Java Applications and Services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure Java Applications and Services;
- Develop Java Applications & Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
Skills and experience
- Must have extensive experience in Java development
- Strong full stack Developer
- Must have Angular & Spring Boot & Node JS
- Preferably with Jenkins, Web Services (REST/SOAP), JMS/MQ, IBM Open Stack (Swift) or Jasper Reports
- MUST be willing to report to work for full 5 days per week basis.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visa. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 213451.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.