Initial 2 month contract + 2 x 12 month likely extension
Carseldine, Brisbane location (northern suburbs)
Provide Java development skills and support services for existing client applications to ensure a timely delivery of operational deliverables.
The Java Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of an application software project team to develop and support Java built application systems (components and/or COTS interfaces) with the Java Toolset within a Java EE environment with specific knowledge of JSF2.
- Work within the following spaces: IBM WebSphere Application Server, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Utilise WebSphere application server and Oracle database server would be an advantage.
- Processing XML files using java would be an advantage.
- Develop and document specifications and designs for Java application software.
Skills and experience
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, JSF2, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Prior experience using WebSphere application server and Oracle database.
- Processing XML files using java.
- Experience within large complex organisations; such as Qld Government, Government transport or similar organisations.
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 212711.