My client, an iconic International Consulting company is currently seeking a highly skilled Java Developers (Senior and Mid-level) to provide Support on Java applications development. A component of the role also includes design, development and unit testing of Java solutions for key Projects and Minor Works
* Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts and systems.
* Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement; recommend solutions and help teams with implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
* Assistance and support to testing activities (eg System, Integration and User Acceptance)
* Provide technical leadership to your colleagues and accountability for the performance of our technology services.
* Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities
* 5+ years' experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot
* Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins
* Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable.
* Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Don't let this one slip, APPLY ONLINE NOW!!
Alternatively, you can contact Chris directly on firstname.lastname@example.org