3 month contract
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the development and maintenance of the company's strategy management software. This requires contributing to the design of new features and functions, taking responsibility for the programming of these new features and functions, debugging and the final release of new versions to clients.
You will be relied upon to take initial designs and convert them to technical requirements and provide a timeframe for its delivery. There is an expectation also that you undertake testing and debugging as part of this work, providing high quality work for final testing to the Etvia Partners who will provide feedback and refinements.
- Undertake incremental improvements and fixes as they arise
- Undertake programming responsibilities on a project by project basis
- Provide scope and timeframes for development projects
- Participate in the deisgn of new software features
- Java Servlet / Stripes Framework - The server side is written as a Java servlet container using the Stripes Framework. Stripes framework allows for a minimal configuration system, focusing primarily on rapid production of server side functionality.
- MySQL / Hibernate ORM / BoneCP - MySQL is used as the primary repository for storing data within the system. Hibernate is used for Java object mapping and accessing of data within the system. BoneCP Is used for connection pooling between the server and MySQL.
- Apache Solr - Solr is a NoSQL data repository that is used for indexing and searching our repository of data. It is a secondary system optimised primarily for the purpose of searching data and displaying faceted results in various areas of the front-end system
- iText - A PDF rendering third party library that is used for converting some of the forms and reports into PDF format
Please click the "apply" button to indicate your interest for this role.
For a more detailed discussion on the role, contact Meg Geronimo at 8267 2478 quoting job reference #203565