About the Company
My client is a highly reputed company within the education sector based just outside of Perth CBD. Working in an Agile focused environment this is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Java Developer who wants to be technical hands on with the tools.
About the Role
Working as a java developer this is an excellent opportunity to develop business domian and technical skills.
design, development, testing and implementation of complex integration services, interfaces and API's.
- Planning, designing and testing solutions against agreed acceptance criteria using approved testing methodologies.
- Involved with design, development, testing and implementation of complex integration services, interfaces and API's.
- Assist with peer reviews of component design.
- Designing data sources, structures and components to maximise integration and standardisation with existing and proposed corporate systems.
- Documentation in support of technical work performed, ensuring ensure alignment with relevant standards.
- Providing operational support for and maintenance of applications and systems
Skills & experience
- Proven track record as a Java/Software Developer
- Previous track record using Java, XML, JSON, GIT, build tooling, Maven.
- A high level of skill and expertise in relevant tools and technologies - API specifications, RAML, OpenAPI Specification (swagger), and excellent OOP/OOD skills
- Understanding of SOA & micro service development / platform architectures; Cloud computing.
- SQL, NoSQL and database skills
- Any prior experience with unit testing and extensive use and knowledge of SRUM/ Agile methodologies.
Work for a company who values a work life balance, great team and culture and a chance to learn, shape and thrive.
How to Apply
Please click "apply"
Contact: Lisa Williams- (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 200003)