J2EE System Administrator
About the role
WebSphere, WebLogic, MuleSoft Application Server Administration and Linux Middleware Administration to provide operational support for critical production and non-production systems.
The Java EE System Administrator will:Responsible for the installation, upgrading, and control of systems for IT services and products including J2EE application servers, such as WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server and Linux operating systems, such as Suse Linux, Red Hat.
- Support the release and deployment of new JavaEE applications over the software development lifecycle and through support for the developer, testing and Production environments.
- MuleSoft API Administration
- Ensure that the systems are managed to agreed levels of service and data integrity.
- Ensure that system performance is monitored and reviewed.
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
Skills and experience
Demonstrated level of skill and experience in the management of:
- Java EE application servers (high regard will be given to IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment).
- Web servers in a Java EE application environment (high regard will be given to Apache or IBM HTTP Server).
- Mulesoft API Administration
- Demonstrated ability in implementing System Administration procedures and strategies including the documentation of these.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel both orally and in writing.
- skills transfer to staff
- Shell scripting abilities.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 238584.