6+ month contract
Sydney CBD Location
We are looking to hire an experienced Java Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
- 5+ Years of extensive experience in design and development in Java technologies for distributed systems in Insurance, banking & finance
- Experience on with Web based and desktop-based application.
- Knowledge of using Ant and Maven, Git, Bamboo, Bitbucket, NEXUS
- Expert level skills in developing and Implementing web server's solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like Tomcat, Web Logic, Jboss and IBM WebSphere along with server configuration.
- Participate in software design meetings to write technical design documents and to propose design solutions.
- Develop code based on user requirements documentation and detailed design documentation.
- Perform unit testing of application codes, Resolve system defects and perform bug fixes during testing phase.
- Developing user related enhancements and provide production support for the application
- Involved in maintaining and performing production release activity for the application
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in as applications to ensure programs and application perform to specification.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aniket Kadam quoting reference: 183472.