Peoplebank are recruiting for a Java Developer to be based in the Adelaide CBD, joining my global client on a permanent basis!
My client works with multiple clients and has brand new projects that are commencing now and need your skills! Initially working on a large configuration project, you will need the following:
- Must have strong experience with XML schema, Object Oriented Programming concepts and scripting languages (Groovy, Java, JS).
- Must have a strong understanding of DevOps concepts and use, with experience working within an Agile scrum delivery team and good familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Must have experience in working with web services (REST)
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and associated query languages highly desired.
- Good knowledge of containerisation and the use of cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure highly desired.
- Experience with test driven development using Gherkin syntax such as Cucumber highly desired
- Experience with products such as OpenShift, Elastic Search, FluentD, Kibana, Grafana, MongoDB highly desired.
- Experience working with API gateway desired but not essential
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management desired but not essential
- Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
For more information, please APPLY NOW in full confidence and we will get back to you ASAP for a confidential conversation
SA: LHS 296564