Our Federal Government Client is seeking the skills of a Java Applications Developer for a 12-month non-ongoing role working in Canberra's north. This role is being banded at an APS6 Salary banding 1 - $79,604 plus 15.4% superannuation and leave entitlements.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to transition from private sector into a Government environment.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an Enterprise Java Application Developer
- Web development using Java EE API using JSF, Primefaces
- Experience in working with Oracle Relational data model, querying data using SQL and PL/SQL and Hibernate ORM
- Java Web services development REST, SOAP
- Implementing Web service security such as SAML, SSO
- Experience writing automated unit tests and conduct functional and non-functional testing using different testing tools such as SoapUI, JUnit, Cucumber
- Experience with automation tools for Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deliveries (CI/CD)
- Having update to date knowledge of technologies and products such as Cloud products and services
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Experience working in dispersed (interstate) teams
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 188374
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.