About the role
A large financial organisation is currently looking for a full stack Java Developer to come on board and join its digital team to build and develop APIs. You will work closely with solution designers, business analysts, delivery leads and testers in an Agile environment to create robust, secure and maintainable APIs.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Working with business analysts to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
- Working with solution designers to provide input into the solution design
- Designing and coding of APIs
- Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust
- Continuous innovation in development practices, team processes.
- Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences
About the successful candidate
- Experience in developing APIs and interfacing with JSON APIs
- Background in full stack development
- Experience working across the full SDLC
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Previously worked with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools e.g. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Development experience using source systems (Git, SVN)
- Ability to write automated unit tests
- Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Australian/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Due to the nature of the company only Australian/NZ Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents are eligible for this role. Thanks in advance for your application.