Our client is seeking to engage a Java EE System Administrator to install, deploy, and manage releases of the software development cycle. .
The primary duties of the role include:
- Take overall responsibility for the installation, upgrading, and control of systems for IT services and products including JavaEE application servers, such as WebSphere Application Server, and Linux operating systems, such as Suse Linux and Red Hat.
- Support the release and deployment of new JavaEE applications over the software development lifecycle and through support for the developer, testing and Production environments.
- Mulesoft API Administration
- Ensure that the systems are managed to agreed levels of service and data integrity.
- Ensure that system performance is monitored and reviewed.
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
- Provide appropriate information to specialists, users and managers
- Please ensure that any skillsets meeting any of the role specifications are detailed in the candidate's application.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.