Our Federal Government Client is seeking a JIRA/Confluence Systems Administrator with a background in DevOps for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12 month engagement with 2 x 12 month contract extension options and is working form our Client's Canberra CBD location.
Within this role you will:
- Build, Manage and Configure JIRA and Confluence solutions, hosted on a Linux platform.
- Be responsible for administration of JIRA and Confluence solutions hosted on cloud platforms. This includes:
- Application administration and user support
- Patching and upgrading
- Add-ons management
- Managing integration with other ATO systems
- Be responsible for creating relevant systems documentation.
- Assist with the third level support of JIRA and Confluence solutions including:
- Complex incident and problem resolution
- System upgrades, patching and installations
- System security
- Provide guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff
- Assess and comment on Architectural and Design documentation as required
- Work in agile team environment to deploy and troubleshoot JIRA & Confluence (and related add-ons) in Development, Test and Production environments
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Confluence and JIRA software and related add-ons within a secure environment
- Solid understanding of the Atlassian toolchain and related add-ons.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Ability to develop and provide training to staff.
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Linux platforms in a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- at least one of major Linux distros
- Linux automation
- Orchestration and provisioning, infrastructure as code
- Good experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and load balancing
- Detailed understanding of AWS services such as EFS, S3 Buckets, EC2, etc.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185180.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.