Looking for a Java Developers in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + 2x12 months contract
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience and proven understanding of Java/ Web UI Development.
- Experience in Java, Java Server Faces (JSF), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and JEE, including processes.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and present benefits.
- Experience in JPA2, Struts, Angular, Restful/SOAP Web Services, EJB3, JDBC (DB2), XML and WebSphere Application Server.
- Ability to contribute to solution design, produce technical documentation and review project artefacts throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Commitment to quality and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-skilled team environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.