Our client, known throughout the world as an iconic Australian brand, is currently looking for a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager to join their SME team on a 6-month engagement.
This diverse company believes that technology is a key part of their success moving forward. They are looking for someone who can add value and make an impact on the business to join their high performing team.
The Scrum Master / Iteration Manager will work within a cross-functional delivery team to ensure the delivery of projects and ensure scope is defined via an effective backlog, facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans / team commitments and provide support to all members of the team.
The project is working on Data Optimisation and and improving the Customer Journey and experience across multiple platforms.
We are looking for true Servant Leaders who are situationally aware and focused on continual improvement. The successful candidate will be highly communicative, enthusiastic, and able to make tough calls when called upon. You will know how to empower those around you and build trust amongst the team.
You will most likely have a Scrum Master Certification and be able to provide guidance and coaching to the Scrum Team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values whilst having clear ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum". You will take an active role in assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity essential.
Ideally, you should have experience/skills in the following:
- Solid stakeholder management experience and the ability to lead an Agile team delivering as part of a broader hybrid/waterfall program
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, leading BDD, TDD and Continuous Integration, with short and frequent iterations and showcases.
- Producing and using burn up/down charts to analyse and improve team velocity.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a large organisation.
- Managing, reporting and tracking key risks, issues assumptions and dependencies for the Scrum team.
- End-to-end delivery responsibility from Discovery until new capabilities are in the hands of our customers.
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
For more information please contact Jack Richardson