Our client in the government sector is currently seeking an Iteration Manager.
The Iteration Manager will work as part of a cross functional team operating in the Agile delivery environment with our government client.
- Provide Iteration Management/Scrum Master services to one or more Agile delivery teams.
- Facilitate and drive all iteration rituals and ensure the engagement of agile practices and discipline.
- Facilitate the coordination of all work assigned to one or more delivery teams.
- Facilitate the identification and estimation of the delivery features in the product backlog.
- Assist the team in story elaboration process ensuring clarity and purpose of the work defined.
- Work with the Stream Leader, Product Owner and the delivery team to manage scope within iterations.
- Understands the end-to-end impact of the work stream on other work streams and minimise disruption caused by interdependencies.
- Experience of successfully performing the Iteration Management / Scrum Master role on one or more large projects including multiple delivery teams.
- Deep practical knowledge of the application of Agile principles and practices.
- Experience of complex business transformation projects.
- Previous experience working with government sector projects highly regarded.
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Catherine Horn or Leah Loh on 3319 7555.