Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Investigations Officer (APS 5 contractor equivalent) - Fraud & Compliance for a 12-month contract with option to extend for additional 12 months.
About the role:
- Undertake investigations of potential fraud, unauthorized access, non-compliance, misconduct and criminal offences committed against the Agency
- Support the Taskforce by undertaking quality assurance activities, project work and administrative tasks under the guidance of senior staff. Discretion will be required with respect to how precedents, procedures and guidelines are interpreted and applied.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct formal and informal discussions with the staff and partners, Client's participants, providers and third parties to obtain required information
- Provide administrative support for the team and/or work area
- Contribute to changes in workplace practices and process improvements
- Prepare briefs of evidence and obtain information from witnesses
- Prepare cases for referral to relevant parties such as the Australian Federal Police and Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 194938.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.