New opportunity to work within our client's Retail Supply and Inventory team as an Inventory Planning Analyst to help re-engineer their processes to ensure they move towards world-class - including warehouse facilities, supplier arrangements, inventory management and appropriate stocking points.
Outline of major duties:
- Assist in the management, planning and execution of the movement of products from vendors into our clients network
- Assist in the management of the inbound replenishment planning process
- Systems and process development for inbound planning and other inventory systemes and functions
- Customer service / stakeholder management and communication
- Development of inventory policies
- Manage inventory to levels in line with agreed policies
- Establish processes in support of best practice sales and operations integrated planning
- Strong Analysis skills
- Relevant supply chain experience in a retailing environment.
- Supply Chain management experience with direct exposure to supply, demand planning and integrating functions.
- Demonstrated Integrated Business Planning experience and sound understanding of sales and operations planning principles.
- Supply chain and ERP systems experience across a range of functions directly related to inventory management.