Key career role for an Intune Administrator to join a Leading NSW Government Department
- Long term contract opportunity
- Flexible working conditions
- Key career role in an awesome team environment
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
A leading NSW Government Department is looking for an Intune Administrator to join a close knit team, who are responsible for the uplift of the current desktop environment, to an Intune managed solution .
- Minimum 5 years technical experience with Microsoft Desktop technologies within a medium to large environment.
- Proven technical experience with Microsoft Intune.
- Technical experience with Azure services supporting a modern desktop platform.
- Proven ability in using Windows PowerShell for solution automation.
- Demonstrated experience with device configuration and application deployment.
- Operational experience of System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and change management techniques.
If you're looking for an exciting long term contract taking part in a rewarding project, then APPLY NOW.
For further information about the role please contact Masood Khan on (02) 8267 274, quoting 214913.