About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As International Students Compliance Officer for students you will develop strategies to ensure compliance for systems, processes and procedures. You will work with Standards and Compliance and International business and support the Acts
- Develop strategies to ensure compliance with the ESOS Act, the National Code and CRICOS requirements.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and ensure effective consultation to changed processes and procedures.
- Develop stakeholder impact statements for new/changed procedures, processes
- Analyse existing processes to ensure new content is aligned to organisational practices.
- Develop implementation plans.
- Develop slide packs or other training tools to support implementation and meet end-user requirements
- Must be a Compliance Officer
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and regulations associated with overseas students (ESOS, National Code of Practice and CRICOS requirements.
- Experience in working with tertiary education provider with overseas students in a compliance related role
- Strong analytical skills
- Robust relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level documentation ability
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines with quality output
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192097
Please click the apply button.