Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Internal Review Case Officers (APS 6 equivalent contract role) for a long-term contract at their location in Braddon, ACT.
About the position:
The Interview Review Case Officer will deal with participants who seek review of their plan and undertake the review of their plan.
The Interview Review Case Officer will:
- Assist in shaping the plan decision and providing an explanation to the participant orally and in writing in a way that is easily understood.
- Exercise judgment to undertake complex reviews and reach a considered outcome.
- Deal with the person seeking review and maintain the relationship.
- Explain your decisions both orally and in writing in a way that is easily understood.
- Analyse complex information, weigh conflicting information and reach conclusions.
- Ensure that the internal review of decisions is completed within the Department's quality and timeliness standards.
- Assist your team in a positive and flexible manner including to adapt and achieve results.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 196615
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.