We are currently seeking a Communications Manager to to work across a large IT program of work.
This role sits within technology services and is a risk based program of work. We require an experienced Comms Manager who can translate the technical aspects of what this program are doing into business speak.
- Help PM's write comms for pre and post cutover
- Stream line comms processes
- Provide a strategic view on how to best communicate
- Design the communications plans
- Identify and assess change management impacts to people, process and technology
- Determine key stakeholders and align them on intent
- Ongoing assessment of change readiness with action plan to address gaps and risks
- Ensure ongoing review and effectiveness
- Previous experience as Comms Manager with strong comms experience who has worked on transformation programs
- Can demonstrate engagement with business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and be hands on
- Skilled across stakeholder engagement, change impact assessing, change strategy & planning and change readiness
- Strong facilitation skills
This is an urgent requirement and will suit an individual who is genuinely looking for a part-time role.