Our client, One of Australia's most innovative and well-recognised Finance brands is looking for an accomplished Internal Communications Manager to join their team and manage all internal comms for their national sales team.
You will coordinate and execute the Sales Communication Calendar, share best practice and key wins within the business and support business units to leverage existing communication channels
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute communication strategy and messaging calendar to support all areas of the business
- Coordinate content from business units to ensure it is captured in agile communication management tools, edit and build weekly newsletters and ad hoc announcements
- Management and enhancement of all Sales communication channels, including weekly newsletters, sales announcements, sales presentations and competitions.
- Support in the design and execution of all Sales events including competitions and meetings in line with business requirements
- Design and implement new/additional Sales Communication Channels
- 3 years' experience in a communication/marketing (Marcomms) role
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud - particularly illustrator and photoshop
- Outstanding communication ability
For more information, please contact Ken MacLeod on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 188908.