Our client, One of Australia's most innovative and well-recognised Finance brands is looking for an accomplished Internal Communications Manager. The ideal candidate will be accountable to coordinate and execute the Sales Communication Calendar, share best practice and key wins within the business and support business units to leverage existing communication channels. This role would suit someone looking to move from Agency to internal with 2-3 years' experience within a creative agency.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
Reporting into the Senior Internal Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Execute communication strategy and messaging calendar to support all areas of the business
- Coordinate content from business units to ensure it is captured in agile communication management tools, edit and build weekly newsletters and ad hoc announcements
- Management and enhancement of all Sales communication channels, including weekly newsletters, sales announcements, sales presentations and competitions.
- Support in the design and execution of all Sales events including competitions and meetings in line with business requirements
- Design and implement new/additional Sales Communication Channels
For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188908.