We are currently seeking Internal Communication Consultant to develop and implement communication plans and strategies to support the delivery of Technology Services functions, programs and projects .
This is a broad role that will see you partner closely with business leaders, stakeholders and staff to develop and deliver internal communications that enhance employee experience and engagement. You will also draft key communications and presentations and coordinate the communications pipeline, delivering insights on communication channels.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience developing and delivering internal communications strategies and a strong background in communications and engagement
- Proven experience working with IT Department rolling out technology programs in a large corporate environment
- Experience working with Technology Services team to identify and scope out change events that will affect
- Experience Developing and implementing a range of tools and templates that enables Technology Services team members to build their communication skill competence and become self-sufficient communicators
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills and the confidence to influence at all levels
- Exceptional writing skills across all channels and the ability to translate complex information and relay it in a simple, engaging way
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, or relevant
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW for more information