Our Client is recruiting for multiple positions across the Internal Audit space with varying levels of experience. This is a permanent role based in Canberra.
- Internal Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Senior Manager/ Associate Director
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principles
- Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT)
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- 8+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services
- Relevant Professional Certification such as CPA/CA or CIA
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.