About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
You will be required to undertake a review of draft Interchange Operations and Maintenance Plans, carrying out site visits and stakeholder engagement sessions. It is expected that a review and finalisation of 10 interchanges and their respective Interchange and Operation Maintenance Plans, within this period can be completed
- Manage complex environments of mixed asset ownership and technical disciplines for operation and maintenance of assets
- Understand the appropriate level of service, scope and scale required.
- Affect change to existing agency arrangements to promote integrated asset operation and maintenance
- Influence others to actively support change processes and to understand the benefits of the change on the customer experience.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging best practice including policy, maintaining awareness of customer perceptions and the drivers of satisfaction with operations and maintenance at interchanges
- Develop relationships and engage with appropriate stakeholders
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 193807