Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Interactive Designer to help shape creative prototypes informed by accurate, assumption-free understanding of user feedback. Working in a multi-disciplinary team, you will also translate data into visual models and communicate findings to product teams and stakeholders.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with 1 x 6-month extension option and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
Please note the role initially be required to work remotely and in the longer term, onsite.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the service designer and user researcher to reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and test and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Help shape and build the product solution with responsibility of the product's day-to-day design requirements, informed by user feedback
- Lead and coordinate uplift in user design capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and service expectations
- Assist product team in the development of service design plans to ensure user-centred product and project success
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience as a successful interactive designer and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- The ability and experience designing and delivering high-quality design for digital products and services
- The ability to deeply understand the user experience and translate data and findings to improve a digital product or service
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile tools, including JIRA
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 202668
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.