You will work within an agile, multidisciplinary team and work closely with user researchers, solution architects, content designers and developers to continuously improve live products. You will work on Digital Marketplace and buyict.gov.au to make these live products simple, clear, and fast. You will improve features so they are easy for everyone to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability, and accessibility. You will prototype low and high-fidelity prototypes in line with the Government Design System and Digital Service standard. Please supply a brief work sample/link to portfolio as part of your response.
Due to security clearance required for the role candidate/s must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
Open for WFH or remote work option.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in interaction design for web-based products and services complemented by knowledge of visual design, usability, accessibility, and information architecture
- Ability to design for usability testing at varying levels of fidelity and demonstrated experience in using Figma or Sketch
- Experience working with user researchers and collaboratively incorporating user research and service design techniques into your work to drive design outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and respond pragmatically to technical and business constraints
- Knowledge in accessibility and designing to WCAG AA standards
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212305.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.