The specialist interaction designer role will design world-class digital services for the Australian Government. You will be helping government to radically improve access to government services. You will work with subject matter experts to design interactions to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- You will participate in user research and service design practices in a user experience focused team to prototype low and high-fidelity prototypes in a complex environment.
- You will have experience working within Government, the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard and other technical standards and policies.
Skills and experience:
- Evidence of a minimum of 5 years in interaction design
- Demonstrated solid understanding of and experience with HTML standards and CSS/SASS
- Proven front-end web development skills to enable the creation of low and high fidelity prototypes
- Experience working with user experience experts, collaboratively incorporating user research and service design techniques into your work to drive design outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207334
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.